C-400 is designed for maximum performance and superior digital images.
C-400 Aperture Card Scanner, ImagePrep software and SmartProject Consulting provide a total package for digitizing your aperture card archives. Quickly capture, edit, organize and index scanned images into any database. Converting your aperture cards has never been this fast or easy.
Convert legacy aperture cards to digital file formats for quick access.
Free Project Plan
- Outsourcing minimizes risk by providing access to experts that have successfully converted legacy files of millions of aperture cards.
- Great results and cost effective.
- We help you define your aperture card conversion project.
- You get professional results quicker.
- We develop a project workflow to assure objectives are met on time.
- We provide sample files and validate workflow.
- You don't need to manage or supervise image processing workers.
- SmartProject Consulting includes logistics, scanning, indexing, quality assurance and access to your documents throughout the entire conversion process.
Call for a Quote
- Buy a C-400 scanner and start converting legacy documents on aperture cards to digital files for quick access and easy distribution.
- Set up a project to convert legacy aperture card files over time.
- Access operator training and key operator procedures.
- Includes 1 Year Depot Repair Smart Warranty.Optional
- ImagePrep indexing and image processing software application is available.
- On-Site Installation and Training Available.
Choose a Plan
- No capital budget
- Use Operating Funds.
- Rent a C-400 scanner and convert your legacy documents from aperture cards to a digital file format for easy access.
- Convert your aperture card files over time.
- Access to operator training and assistance.
- Includes 1-year Depot Repair Smart Warranty.
- Optional ImagePrep software is available.
- On-site installation and training is available.
- Choose 3, 6 or 12 month rental plan.
Watch the C-400 demo video.
Simple, efficient and automated scanning.
C-400 aperture card scanner is packed with loads of user-friendly features to make your conversion project easy work. With an intuitive operator interface, automated card feed system and lightning fast scanning capabilities, C-400 uses the latest technology to deliver the highest quality images.
Don’t get robbed by a bad scanner.
A lot of companies out there claim they can help you digitize your aperture cards. They offer products like universal scanners, library scanners and even obsolete reader printers. That should be a crime. These machines are too expensive, bulky and offer poor image readability. It’s time to upgrade to a scanner that’s very compact, automated and provides tons of tools for enhancing and indexing images.
What makes C-400 a better fit?
Our goal is to give you an aperture card scanner that could boost productivity, accuracy and image quality. C-400 automatically feeds up to 250 aperture cards and can easily scan 10,000 cards a week. It also has integrated Hollerith code reader technology that captures the index and metadata during the scanning process. This can eliminate the time needed to index scanned images. Say hello to more free time during your workday.
Get exactly what you need right now.Scan a card in ten seconds to e-mail, print or share USB connectivity and 138 megapixel technology Compatible with Windows 7 Professional (32/64-bit) Bitonal and greyscale imaging Adjust images without having to rescan them
- High Quality Scanning to Digital Archive or to Print
- Single Card Feed
- Scan or Print in Under 10 Seconds
- 138 Megapixel Imaging Capability
- Bitonal and Greyscale Imaging
- Easy User Interface
Image Processing System
Optional Image Processing Software
File Format Output
Greyscale: JPEG, BMP, RAW TIFF, PNG, PDF
Dual Save Functionality: Allows bitonal and grayscale images to be saved from a single scan of the card
Scan Speeds in Cards Per Hour
E (34” x 44”) 310 cards (200dpi) 200 cards (400dpi)
D (22” x 34”) 340 cards (200dpi) 240 cards (400dpi)
C (17” x 22”) 404 cards (200dpi) 308 cards (400dpi)
B (11” x 17”) 424 cards (200dpi) 343 cards (400dpi)
A (8.5” x 11”) 456 cards (200dpi) 409 cards (400dpi)
Shipping: 20 lb. (9.1 kg)
170 mm x 460 mm x 210 mm
330.2 mm x 520.7 mm x 298.5 mm
40% to 60% R.H.
Free Download: C400 Brochure
Make your conversion project a success.
Our ultra-fast, high-resolution scanning technologies give you the power to access and share your technical documents anywhere, anytime-on the go, in the cloud or on the Web. Whether you need to convert one aperture card at a time or thousands, we have the best scanning solutions, services and support to fit your needs.
Get this brochure and learn about the following:Scanner overview, advanced features and tools
ImagePrep enhancement and indexing software One-stop Tameran SmartAssist support
SmartWarranty extended coverage plan
Tameran SmartWarranty is an extended protection plan for software and hardware solutions. Keep your product running smoothly and protect it from expensive time and material repairs. By continuing the protection you had during the original warranty period, you will receive expert service and support straight from us.One-stop support directly from Tameran Tameran hardware coverage Software support and updates Convenient phone and e-mail support Depot repair of any equipment failures
SmartAssist training and support
Tameran SmartAssist is additional training and product support you can purchase for Tameran software and hardware solutions. This includes onsite or Web-based training and product support for your specific application.
Whether additional training is needed right after installation, when personnel changes are made or when you have a snag in operations, our experts are ready to assist with your software and equipment needs.Onsite or Web-based training and product support One stop assistance from Tameran experts Wide range of offerings for businesses of any size
The right tools to assure your success.
C-400, ImagePrep and SmartProject Consulting are the best tools to convert your aperture cards and easily access and share digital files that are as good or better than your original images.
We can help you manage your project.
Whether you are beginning a small conversion project or integrating an entire library of documents into your document workflow, we’re ready to help. SmartProject Consulting provides you with the best tools to complete any conversion project. Our experts specialize in developing innovative, customized solutions for document imaging, distribution and preservation.
The ImagePrep solution.
With ImagePrep, your entire scanning experience gets a whole lot better. Quickly rotate, deskew, despeckle, cut, crop, scale, invert, mirror, stamp and watermark an entire image or specific sections. Our document imaging software also allows you to organize and index images for easy access, sharing and storage. It’s that simple.
One-stop training, service and support.
Get professional installation, training and support directly from our team of experts. We know your products better than anyone else, and we’re here to help whenever you need it.
Questions? Call us.
Speak with a Tameran Solutions Specialist who will answer your questions.
Learn about our products and services with the latest demo videos and brochures
Get product help and support from the experts at Tameran Graphic Systems.