Welcome to PrintStack Professional resources and support.
Want more information about PrintStack Professional wide format stackers or need help with yours? Choose an option below to get started.
Unpacking/Installation Instructions, Manuals, Trouble Shooting
- Compatible with most 36″ to 44″ wide xerographic or inkjet printers and scanners
- Compact footprint
- Offloads up to 600 prints or scanned documents
- Stacks 11″x17″ to 44″x60″ documents
- Automatically matches printer or scanner speed
- Adjustable height
- Eliminates awkward retrieval of prints
- Provides efficiency in scanning and printing areas
- Improves operator functionality
- Improves online operation from multiple workstations
- Enables printing of multi-page print sets
PrintStack Professional Brochure
Your wide format printer could be costing you tons of money in labor and time.
Our ultra-fast, innovative stacking technologies give you the power maximize printer output, save lots on labor and easily handle and distribute your wide format prints. From 11″ x 17″ to 44″ x 60″ documents, we have the best automated stacking solutions and support to fit your needs.
Get this and learn about the following:Strategies for efficient document distribution
Steps to streamline your printing workflow
How much you can save in printing labor a year Maximize printer output with PrintStack Professional
Improve printing from multiple workstations
SmartWarranty extended coverage plan
Tameran SmartWarranty is an extended protection plan for software and hardware solutions. Keep your product running smoothly and protect it from expensive time and material repairs. By continuing the protection you had during the original warranty period, you will receive expert service and support straight from us.One-stop support directly from Tameran Tameran hardware coverage Software support and updates Convenient phone and e-mail support Repair of any equipment failures
SmartAssist Training and Support
Tameran SmartAssist is additional training and product support you can purchase for Tameran software and hardware solutions. This includes onsite or Web-based training and product support for your specific application.
Whether additional training is needed right after installation, when personnel changes are made or when you have a snag in operations, our experts are ready to assist with your software and equipment needs.Onsite or Web-based training and product support One stop assistance from Tameran experts Wide range of offerings for businesses of any size
Q: What information do I need prior to calling Tameran Customer Support?
A: Please have the following information available when contacting Tameran Customer Support with a service question or request:
- Equipment type (brand, model)
- Equipment serial number
- Software name and version
- Physical address of the equipment
- Detailed description of any errors or what the operator was doing when the error occurred
- Contact information
Q: Where can I find the serial number for my equipment?
A: It varies per product:
- For aperture card scanners – serial number can be found on the rear of the machine
- For wide format paper folders – serial number can be found under the bridge on the right side of the machine
- For wide format paper stackers – serial number can be found on the front of the transport assembly
Q: Does my software have a serial number? If so, where can I find it?
A: Only the ImagePrep Series has a serial number. It can be found on the dongle key fob.
Q: How do I know if I have a maintenance agreement with Tameran?
A: Contact Tameran at either 866-502-5825, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: My QuickScan or C-Series Aperture Card Scanner will not power on.
A: The QuickScan or C-Series scanners power on only after you have started the QuickScan or C-Series software.
For any other questions that were not answered on this page, please contact Tameran Customer Support at 866-502-5825.